- Coming home everyday to a fridge full of fruits - Plums, Oranges, Apricots, Pears. The package basically
- Coming home to a place that doesn't ring with a 'deathly' silence. (Sincere apologies to Jhumpa Lahiri for any Copyright infringements)
- Having access to all English and Hindi music ever made.
- Having access to all episodes of all English sitcoms ever made.
- Someone to talk to about books I have read and movies I have seen
- Some cricket on television every time I switch the boob tube on
Sunday, April 29, 2007
It Ain't a Lot
I often wonder about how and why my life is unfolding the way it is. These days when I am quite far from my home - both the real one and the adopted one - I have thought quite a lot about what I would want from a life well lived. So here is the list: